Recipe submitted by @healthynre
𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡! If you have a sweet tooth as big as ours, these Peanut Butter Brownies are for you!
1/3 cup Dutchman's Gold Pure Maple Syrup or Organic Honey
2/3 cup dark chocolate chips
5 tbsp avocado oil (melted coconut oil is also fine)
4 tbsps peanut butter
2 tbsps chocolate spread
2 eggs (or flax eggs for dairy-free)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2/3 cups oat flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt plus a bit more for garnish
1. Over low heat, melt dark chocolate chips with oil in a pan until well incorporated and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the wet ingredients, then, in another bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Slowly add the dry mixture, then the cooled chocolate and oil into the wet mixture and fold until you get a smooth texture.
4. Pour the batter into a prepared pan and "swirl" the spoonfuls of peanut butter with a butter knife to create a marbled pattern.
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until the edges have cooked through, but the centre remains slightly soft.
6. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.