Recipe submitted by @groundworkwithmikayla
It's officially the weekend, and we have a new and delicious recipe for you to try with our Raw Honey!
- 12 organic chicken drumsticks
- Chives, chopped (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 6 tbsp Dutchman's Gold liquid honey
- 2 onions - quartered
- 10 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 tsp ginger root - minced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp dried rep pepper flakes
1. In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients. Set aside.
2. Place chicken drumsticks and onions in a large baking dish. Cover with marinade and massage well.
3. Cover and leave in refrigerator overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 375F.
5. Remove covering and bake dish on the middle rack for 40-45 minutes
6. Chicken should be brown with an internal temp of 155F°
7. Remove from oven and garnish with chives
Comments will be approved before showing up.