Shipping Associate - E-Commerce Carlisle, Ontario
We are seeking someone to receive and fulfill ecommerce orders in our Carlisle, Ontario facility. We are looking for a well-organized, self-starter that can work independently. Experience in order fulfillment and inventory management are assets. You will be working with a small but mighty team, including our Retail Store Manager & our Customer Support Supervisor. If you are keen on contributing to our business’s successful national and international growth and selling premium products, this is a great position for you.
• Pick and pack box sized orders for retail and wholesale. Book carrier trucks (UPS & Canada Post) via online system.
• Pick and pack ecommerce orders from dutchmansgold.com. Ensure orders are thoughtfully packed for an enjoyable customer unboxing experience.
• Ensure correct fulfillment of orders through creating packing slips, BOLs, boxing, booking carrier trucks and tracking orders.
• Prep products with bubble bags and barcode stickers for Amazon orders.
• Prep orders with correct paperwork and stickers attached to cases.
• Pack and sticker cases.
• Inventory counts of jars, ingredients and packed product for input into Inventory Management System
• Computer skills (mandatory)
• Excel spreadsheets (asset but not required)
• Inventory management systems (asset but not required)
• Online sales platforms - (we use Shopify and Order Cup)
• Fit physical condition, and can carry up to 50 lbs when picking/packing
• Very good attention to detail
This is an hourly position, with preferred shifts Monday through Friday for 3-8 hours per day depending on busy season. Mondays are mandatory. Typically, you will receive less hours in the summer months. Resume and references are requested. Applications will be accepted until midnight on Friday, January 28th, 2023
. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org