Recipe submitted by @hilshealthyeats
With all this snow.. Chili is always on the menu!
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 can mixed beans
1 package ground beef
4 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp hot sauce
2 tsp Dutchman's Gold Pure Maple Syrup
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
1 diced white onion
2 cloves garlic
1. Add oil, onion, garlic to the pan and sauté until brown
2. Add spices and meat until fully cooked
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes!
4. Add more spices to your liking!
5. Garnish with your favourite chili toppings! We like ours with with sour cream and cheese.