Credit to Slender Kitchen
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 5 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard (or Dijon)
- 2 tbsp Dutchman’s Gold Summer Blossom honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place a baking sheet in the oven as it preheats. Cut the sprouts in half and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Carefully remove the pan from the hot oven. Spray with cooking spray and place sprouts cut side down on the baking sheet.
- Raw, halved Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 18-24 minutes, shaking the tray halfway through cooking time. They are ready when the sprouts are tender and crispy on the outside.
- Crispy roasted Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet.
- Stir together honey, mustard, and balsamic vinegar.
- Honey mustard sauce in a bowl with a spoon.
- Remove sprouts and toss in honey mustard while still hot. Season with additional salt and pepper if needed.