Prep Time: 10 minutes
Assembling Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 5 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup raspberry juice
- ½ cup apple juice
- 1 oz vodka (optional)
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 tbsp Dutchman’s Gold Summer Blossom honey
- 1 cup sugar
- 4-5 rosemary sprigs
- Coat cranberries evenly in honey and roll in sugar.
- Place cranberries in the freezer while you prepare the drink.
- Sugar the rim of the glass (optional). Dip the glass upside down into a shallow small plate of water.
- Wait a few seconds to let the excess water drip off the glass.
- Dip the wet glass in a separate plate of sugar until the rim is evenly covered.
- Set glasses to the side.
- Stir all the juices together.
- Stir in the vodka with the juices. (Skip the vodka if you're making a mocktail.)
- Make sure everything is stirred together completely.
- Pour into glasses.
- Take the sugared cranberries out of the freezer.
- Put two cranberries through a toothpick.
- On top of the cranberries put a sprig or rosemary though the toothpick.
- If needed, you can poke the rosemary sprig into the cranberry.
- Rest the toothpick with the rosemary and cranberries on top of the glass to garnish.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.