Recipe submitted by @thedishonhealthy
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛 – 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘱 created with our Summer Blossom Honey
Thank you to the talented @thedishonhealthy for creating this flavourful and delicious recipe
- 1 bag of fresh or frozen (thawed) shrimp
- 1 Tbsp of butter OR ghee
- 1 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1/2-1 Tbsp of @dutchmansgold Summer Blossom Honey
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or minced garlic
Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1. Pat dry shrimp and place them in a bowl.
2. Season with a sprinkle of sea salt + pepper and lightly coat them in 1/2 your olive oil.
3. Heat up a pan to medium/high heat and warm up the butter and rest of your olive oil.
4. Once hot, add shrimp. Don’t stack them on top of each other, I like to spread them out and cook for ~2 mins on each side.
5. Add @dutchmansgold Summer Blossom honey, paprika and pinch of garlic powder and stir to coat evenly.
6. Cook for another 3-4 mins; don’t overcook or dry the shrimp.
Comments will be approved before showing up.