Cider Roasted Carrots
- 2/3 cup Black River Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maille Old Style Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Dutchman’s Gold Honey
- 2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs heirloom carrots, peeled
- Preheat the oven to 400oF. Line a roasting pan with foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cider, oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, thyme, and salt. Add carrots and toss to coat. Transfer vegetables and liquid to the prepared roasting pan; spread in an even layer.
- Roast, uncovered, for 35 - 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated, stirring once or twice during roasting.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.